Monday, April 4, 2011

Daily goals?

I started to thinking when I went to bed last night about my monthly goals and then figured, why not set daily goals? I know that would get really old really fast but figured to try and get my butt back into WW mode, maybe I should do it for 1 week, at least 5 days (working days) and see what happens. So here goes:

Monday Goals:

1. Drink 3 litres of water!

2. Stay within daily points

3. NO COOKIES!! <---- this one is honestly harder than many of the other ones

4. work on 200 Situps

5. Pack healthy lunch for Tuesday.

WI showed a .5 lb loss today. Not bad, pretty much what I expected... oh well.

Hopefully this recommitment will give me some good results for next week. I tried on a few pairs of old jeans last night and still no go on the zipping up.. IKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment