Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekly Goals Take 2!

So I did pretty well last week with my weekly/daily goals but by the time Friday hit, the goals went out the window and I said "fuck it" yet again!

Sick of it.

I have to make simpler goals I think.

Goal for this week is to TRACK my POINTS!

I gained another .5 lb this week. Should not have gained this amount. I'm mad at myself cause I keep sabotaging myself. I'm not sure why I do this but I do.



So, gonna track and hope that this gives me a decent loss that I can record for next monday.

Boys both have tournaments this weekend so that means eating out but I can be good even if I'm not home. Actually that might help as I seem to open the cupboards and fridge a lot lately out of boredom.

Looking forward to C25K this week.. Week 6 tomorrow!

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment