Thursday, April 7, 2011

Temptations

The next two days are going to seriously test my will power. We have two staff lunches; one today and one tomorrow. Today's lunch is pizza and salad. I have planned for a low pt breakfast so can do one slice of veggie pizza and a swack of salad. Followed by Tuxedo Mousse Cake... Ugh... my favorite.

Tomorrow is a good bye lunch for the wicked witch of the north. (I'm not a fan of her!). Lunch is sushi and other japanese assortments (edamame, tempura, noodles etc) and cheesecake.

Seriously?? Normally I would skip, just say, thanks but no thanks, but I should attend both of these.

Wednesday Goals:
1. Drink 3 litres of water!  CHECK
2. Stay within DP! CHECK
3. Laundry - I know this has nothing to do with losing weight but it will keep me busy :)  CHECK
4. cut up fruit and freeze for smoothies CHECK
5. Look up some Arm exercises to do with free weights CHECK and did em too!

Today's Goals:
1. Keep out of the cake!
2. Drink my water
3. C25K - big run tonight!
4. 200 situps
5. Continue to collect info for taxes (ugh)!

I'm excited about the run tonight. Did fret about it a bit last night and couldn't sleep. Stupid I know... trying to decide if I will hit the track or head to the gym. I don't really want to start on the treadmill and then have to take it back outside once the asshats are done with their construction project.

Looks like lots to report back tomorrow - temptations and goals. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment