Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A new me.....and yesterday's update

A new fresh blog! I'm excited.. so far from my poking around I like what I see on blogger better than what I had at the old blogging tool. Not going to name names, but blogger gives me more FREE tools than what I had before.

Loving the favorite blogs update list at the side. I found myself peeking at some other blogs to see about new updates etc as my old favs list did not have a "date tracker", now I can just do it on my own blog! :) Squeee!

Ok - yesterday's goals (4/5)
1. Drink 3 litres of water! CHECK
2. Stay within daily points EEK - went over by 3
3. NO COOKIES!! <---- this one is honestly harder than many of the other ones CHECK CHECK!
4. work on 200 Situps CHECK5. Pack healthy lunch for Tuesday. CHECK

Tuesday's Goals:
1. Drink 3 litres of water!
2. Stay within Daily Points!
3. Run C25K tonight
4. 200 situps
5. Cut up fruit and freeze for smoothies

Have a good day! :)

1 comment: