Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Update

Just a quick update to end out the weekend. Hubby is grocery shopping right now (squeee - I hate grocery shopping!)...

Great weekend - big news is that I completed W5D3 of C25K!!!! That's 20 straight minutes of running and it was really not that bad. When the recorded voice in my app came on after the 20 minutes and said "walk" I burst out crying. I have NEVER run 20 minutes straight in my life. It was incredible.

Eating has been ok this weekend but I haven't tracked. Need to be on top of that next weekend, but at this point, I'm still proud of myself for running, so I am not as worried about Points+ and weight watchers.

Tomorrow when the scale has not moved I will be worried again.

Until Monday.... later!

:)

I RAN 20 MINUTES PEOPLE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment