Monday, February 25, 2013

Another new week.. maybe a warmer one

The last week was a tough one emotionally. I fought with my weight not budging and knowing that it should be. I was good with my food, I did not exercise.

I think this is the piece that I need to change. I think I'm going to have to start walking again. And I will do so tonight if it's not too cold, wet. Right now it's raining so that will have to get a bit better.

The scale was better this morning. At least it's moving in the right direction. I feel like I lost 2 weeks as I gained last week and now I'm basically back to where I was 2 weeks ago. Oh well, better that I be back to where I was 2 weeks ago then even heavier!

Had a good weekend seeing a few friends and having a few drinks. Discovered that if I have a salad before I go out, I don't go crazy with the food!

I think I need to challenge myself more often. Like weekly or even daily. So I 'm going to start today. I'd like to challenge myself all of March.

Giving myself a challenge today :
1. Drink lots of water
2. Move today - do something active.
3. No sweets after dinner - eat fruit!
4. take measurements....
5. keep within pts today

Let's see how we do...

No comments:

Post a Comment