Wednesday, February 13, 2013

As I get older I get wiser....and a bit more blind..

I've been horrible at taking pictures of my family and more importantly I've been horrible for having pictures taken of me. I hate my picture being taken and I hate looking at pictures of myself.

But now that my mom is gone and it's been a number of years, I wish I had more photos of her to look at.

I don't want that for my family so I vow now to not care what I look like and have my picture taken and to take pictures myself.

Here's a little blog I read this morning about it and it hits the head on the nail.

http://myfriendteresablog.com/so-youre-feeling-too-fat-to-be-photographed/

In other news, I'm still down from last week and trying to keep on track. So far so good. Need to plan out a dinner and keep it low fat.

I can do this.
Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment