Monday, February 18, 2013

It's monday again..

Well it's monday and it's weigh in day. And i'm still up from last monday but at least down from the dreaded friday weight. Today I clock in at 207.. although it was wavering a bit from 206.5 so it could be closer to 206.8?? But still an ounce here and an ounce there is not work marking down.

I was good this weekend. Even worked out! shut up... and my legs are killing me this morning. I worked out Saturday so need to look into whether I should work out again tonight or wait until Wed...??

Eating as clean as possible. :)  good week ahead of me. I am thinking I'll see a big loss this week.

Oh and I'm trying to drink lemon water every morning and night to see if that helps with the flushing of the toxins in my body. We will see.

Smooches! happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment