Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 2 check in

So I challenged myself yesterday on a few small goals. How did I do?

Giving myself a challenge today :
1. Drink lots of water  - CHECK
2. Move today - do something active.  CHECK 50 min walk
3. No sweets after dinner - eat fruit!  - Hmmm, had a very small piece of brownie... so FAIL
4. take measurements.... FAIL
5. keep within pts today - CHECK!
3/5 not too bad and I would say I accomplished the important ones in the mix. I pushed myself to go for the walk and I was glad I did. It was a bit chilly outside but not raining or anything crazy like that so it was nice to go for a little walk.

Might do the same tonight when Nick is practicing. What else am I going to do?

It's nice and light in the mornings which we know will come to an end soon because daylight savings is creeping upon us. Dark mornings though will mean light evenings and I can use those!!!

Last night's walk included 4.5 hikes up the stairs at the overpass in ladner. Next time I want to do 5 or 5.5...!

Trying to track my steps too - my iphone recorded 3000+ on my walk last night. And at a fast pace too.. Would like to get a real pedometer but I think I need to do more walking first to justify it.

Maybe I'll google and see how much one costs??

today's goals :
1) get 5000 steps in today min
2) drink my water
3) stay within pts
4) research pedometers
5) measurements

till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment