Friday, February 15, 2013

I don't get it....

Well I do get it but I don't... get it? LOL.

I weigh myself every morning. I know that it throws some people off but it keeps me on track. If I only weighed myself once a week and it happened to be on one of those days when my weight goes funky. I'd be depressed all week! ALL week!

So anyways, my official weigh in day is monday and this monday I was 205.5.  High, but at least the scale has been moving in the right direction.

Yesterday I jumped on the scale and it said 207.5. Really? Maybe that has something to with hormones and ovulation week? I'm starting to track my monthly cycle so that I can see where my weight fluctuates and how.

Last night we opted to not go out for dinner but instead just get in sushi. We ate sushi, a lot of sushi but still not crazy. No dessert and no alcohol!. Weighed myself this  morning and I was 209!!! Say what???

Bullshit! Bullshit is all I can say.

1 comment:

  1. I am a daily weigher too. I can't help it LOL It is like my morning high. Even if my weight is high then I know I should get in more movement/steps unless I had something high sodium the night before.

    ReplyDelete