Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Countdown to Paradise

In 9 short weeks I will be hitting the surf and sand of Hawaii again. I'm very excited to be heading back.  That's me in the airplane... :) well not really. BTW - that is the worst 6 hour flight but so worth it when you get there!


11 glorious days of sun and relaxation. When I returned from Vegas the plan was to continue working hard at losing the weight so that I could be uber comfortable when I arrive in Aloha land.

Welp... that hasn't really gone so well now has it?

I have not tracked AT ALL since I've been back and I've been slowly allowing foods that have been forbidden back into my life. All bad.

I weighed myself on monday for official weigh in day and I was down a lb again. Down to 194.5 It's a fluke, I'm not sure why the weight keeps coming off because I am doing NOTHING to help it shed.

Well this morning was a bit of a wake up call because while I stood naked on that scale the numbers that screamed back at me were 198!!! OMG.. creeping ever so quickly back to 200.. I can NOT let that happen.

I have to keep reminding myself that this is about more than just another trip. This is about happiness, a healthy body, a healthy mind, a happy family and a pretty me.

So we commit AGAIN. I really should change the name of this blog to "the Re commitment!" It's getting ridiculous.

So I did not bring lunch with me this morning because I still do not have healthy foods in my house (no shopping this week so far) but I will do that this afternoon.

I will plan my breakfast and lunch now. After I finish this post of course.

I also notice that I am more on track when I blog daily, so I'm going to try to start doing that again.

Goals for today:
1. Water
2. Good food choices
3. Track food
4. Blog
5. Get a walk in.

Here we go... Ready?

1 comment:

  1. You keep recommitting each and every day!!!!!

    I also find that my blog keeps me grounded and on track. It's the accountability!

    ReplyDelete