Monday, April 1, 2013

Back from Viva.... back on track...

Had a great time in Vegas. Funny how when you are on vacation, that you seem to forget about the fact that you don't look like a size 0 in a swimsuit and you just go with the flow. I put on my swim suit and I sat out by the pool and I loved it!

We stayed at the Bellagio hotel which was lovely and had a large pool area. 2 large swimming pools and then 3 additional cold wading pools with lounge chairs around them. I have to admit I love vacationing in the states because there are many more people that are plus sized in America. Funny how when you are in Vancouver all the time, it seems like everyone is normal sized ( and normal not being plus sized).

We walked a lot in Vegas, so much that my legs ached at night when we went to bed. The boys had fun. Our hotel had a scale in the bathroom so I could continue my obsessive ways the entire trip. Loser. The good thing was my weight did not go crazy. I kept it at bay.

I weighed in his morning and I am down 1 lb from last monday 198.5. But I was down to 196.5 yesterday. I think my salty Easter ham dinner may have raised up the number a bit. I'm very happy with that. A vacation and no major gain, even a loss! Good job to me!

I also told the boys when we returned on friday that there would be no easter candy on Sunday. They are old enough now to understand that momma is Easter Bunny and honestly we ate enough candy/chocolate during the Vegas week so we did not need any. It wasn't missed at all!

Back on track today. Need to drink my water cause I have been lacking in that department - BIG TIME. It's also TOM so I need to get my walking back in to alleviate my belly pains and flush away this bloat.

Good to be back... 3 months until Hawaii!!! :)

Off to read some blogs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment