Friday, April 26, 2013

Slowly making my way back into counting land...

Ok - Wednesday was not a successful counting day or eating day. It was hubby's birthday and we went out for steak and then came home and had cake and it was GOOOD!

I can count that as my last meal cause well it kinda was, at least for a bit.

Yesterday was much better. I still went over in pts, but the good thing is I counted and the even better thing is I said NO to temptations. I did not go down to the little store in our building in the afternoon for a cookie or other snack. I did not have anything after my shower last night. I was not hungry but I had developed the habit over the last few weeks to do that.

So, I take that as a step forward. Tonight we are meeting friends at the pub for drinks to celebrate our hubby's birthdays. But it will be fine. I can have a drink or two and then just a few appies.

Weekend is busy and I have some serious cleaning in my bedroom so that will keep me preoccupied tomorrow. Looking forward to it though. Hubby is working which I love when I'm cleaning so he is not under foot all day!

So, onward and upward. It wasn't a perfect start but it was a start and it was good.

Goals is to keep drinking my water, stay within or close to points all weekend! Hoping for some sort of success on monday's weigh in!

Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment