Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dreams and Hopes....

For the last 5 or so years I've started to form my travel bucket list. Places I want to see or visit before I leave this planet forever. I have a few places from Europe including Greece, Italy and France, but I also have a number of places in the US that I have always wanted to visit. Two top my list.... Chicago and Boston.

I've always held a special place in my heart for both of these locations. I don't know anyone that lives in either city and I don't know why I want to visit so bad, but I do.

Yesterday, as runners participated in Boston Marathon their only thoughts at the start of the race were, "will I beat my time from last time? " or perhaps "will I finish?". Prayers go out to those affected by the bombings yesterday. I cannot imagine having my hopes and dreams shattered by such a senseless and gutless act.

I pray for America. There seems to be no safe haven in your world anymore.

On my front things have been about the same. I continue to struggle with tracking and drinking water etc.  So I'm re instituting the daily goals for the next week or so to hopefully get me back on track.

Today's Goals:
1. Drink my water!!!
2. Stay within points
3. TRACK EVERYTHING!
4. Get in 6000 steps
5. Visit Dad.

Oh I did drop .5 lbs this week so not bad considering. I'm 195.5 now.


Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment