Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 4, Day 5

Momma is mad today!

There are a variety of reasons that I be pissed off and I will list them here;

1. Stupid reviews this week and the general feeling so far is that they have not been positive reviews. I opted to receive mine after I returned from vacation. As I don't want to go on vacation pissed off. I guess I would rather come back to work and then be pissed off.

2. My good good friend that I am going to Vegas with is losing weight every week. And she only weighs 130 right now... I'm very happy for her, don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't seem fair. I'm just mad with myself.

3. I have not lost what I wanted to lose by the time we left for Vegas and am mad about that . I keep telling myself that this is not a quick fix and it will take months.. but I would like to see the results faster, everyone else seems to have faster results than I do!! :( Just a pity party.

4. I got my hair cut today and I don't think I like it. I is short and makes my face look round. I will have to play with it tonight when I get home.

5. I got a wrap at Freshii today (I haven't been there in quite some time). They only list the calories on their board and then if you want additional nutritional info you need to look it up online. The wrap I ordered was Quinoa, Chicken, Avacado, Cabbage, green onion and salsa in a whole wheat wrap. It was listed as 360 calories. So 7 maybe 8 pts right?!  NOT!!! That bitch was 21 pts! I'm so mad... Wasted all my daily points on that f@(*#)@$@ thing!  False advertising. I won't go back there again.

6. Haven't decided if I'm going to work on monday or not. The way today is going I think I should take the extra vacation day and chill....

7. Oh and the scale reported 201.0 this morning.. Think I will kick it when I get home from work.

Argh!



2 comments:

  1. I'd be ticked off at the overage of points on the wrap also!

    Vent and get it all out of your system...then refocus and buckle down. You can get this weight off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 points??? WTF Wooooow That really sucks! How misleading! Sorry

    ReplyDelete