Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 1 Day 5

 Even though it's the wicked week of pain and bloating. I'm feeling awesome! Best I have felt in quite some time. I feel the weight coming off, I feel a bit slimmer in my clothes... even though I know much of that is an illusion.

This morning my weight was 204. Maybe oh maybe could I be out of the 2s by the end of March?! Yes, I think I can.

Yesterday's goals:
1. Water - CHECK
2. Stay within pts - CHECK
3. clean downstairs bath  -  FAIL - but CLEANED HALF MAIN
4. 15 pushups - CHECK
5. 2000 steps... no walk tonight  CHECK 3890
Today's goals:
1. Water
2. Stay within pts
3. 15 pushups - 2 sets
4. 3000 steps - no walk tonight
5. enjoy one cheat!

It's friday and it's cheat night. Not sure what it will be but it will be something.

Have a great friday. Even though it's pouring rain!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to SMASH that 200 mark!!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you!!!

    ReplyDelete