Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week 4, Day 3

Skipped a day yesterday in my posting, not because I was bad and trying to hide out but because I had not really interesting to note.  Although do I ever really have something of interest to talk about ...

So thankfully when I hopped on the scale today my weight was back to where it was last week, not great, but at least that means the majority of the bloat is gone. I feel better too, less puffy.

It was pouring out last night but I was determined to go for a walk. I headed out and it was nasty. Really wet and windy so I changed my mind and said, screw this, I'm going to run instead of walk. I ended up only going for about 30 minutes but I ran for about 1/2 of that.. maybe a bit more than half. It felt good. My lungs are still struggling but I know they are better than they were a week or two ago. I figure I'll add in a run at least once a week to get me moving again.  The one thing I still struggle with is getting that full breath in when I run. I seem to get a 3/4 breath in and then it holds at the top. Hard to explain but it's like the breath is climbing a mountain and it never seems to get to the other side, it gets close to the top and then falls back down. Strange analogy I know..  Anyway, my hope is that I can clear that mountain in the next few weeks.

I ordered a few things from Old Navy last week and they arrived. I like Old Navy for sping/summer cause their pieces are simple and usually fit quite well (at least for me). I rarely cycle my spring clothes into next season so I dont' like to fork out too much money during the spring for a wardrobe that will only last a few months.

Winter is a different story. I like to spend money on good quality things in Winter but I will wear the basic pieces over and over and over again each winter season. If they still fit that is.

So anyways, I ordered a few things from Old Navy and they all fit. Some almost too big but I'm not going to send them back because I need a few pieces for the next month or so....

Cause I'm gonna get into that smaller size...

I mentioned last week that I would start writing NSVs in addition to Goals so here goes:
NSV
1. Newly purchased clothes are going back because I don't like them, not because they don't fit!
2. I ran again :)
3. my skin feels clearer with all the water I've been drinking! Yay me

Goals:
1. Water
2. Stay within points
3. 8000 steps!

Later Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment