Monday, March 11, 2013

Week 3 day 1....

Weekend recap - the weekend was busy with the boys activities but I did manage to clean out a portion of the laundry room. We have a storage area at the back of our laundry room that was full of totes, old clothes etc. I managed to pack up 2 boxes and 3 bags of clothes for donation. Felt Awesome! Nothing else in my house was cleaned but at least I got that bit done. I can clean my house during the week.

R had his final tournament this week and it was an hour away from home. 1 game each day. This posed a few challenges around food choices but I did very well. On both Saturday and sunday we stopped at Tim H/Wendy's and on both occasions I chose salad. The Cobb one so there was some protein in the salad and it was very filling. Proud of myself!

I knew I had to be good with my food because I was not going to get a chance to get out for my walks/run this weekend. Well I would have had time, but I chose to do things around the house instead. The weather is supposed to be nasty this week but I will make a point of getting out.

The good news I'm down another 2 lbs....
LWW - 202
TWW - 200... actually it fluttered between 199.5 and 200 but I'll take the 200 because I think it's more accurate.

And I know that next week is the week I will struggle due to ovulation week so this will give me more incentive to lose next week - to break into onederland!!! it's so close!

But I have officially lost 5% since starting WW.... I need to set a new Weight Loss Goal!

My daily goals are:
1. water - need to get this in as weekend was bad
2. find a healthy lunch as I didn't pack one
3. Walk today - 8000 steps
4. pushups 2 sets of 18
5. plan out meals for lunch tomorrow

Have a good monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay to productivity and hauling out stuff for donation. Good job for your eating choices during a weekend that posed some challenges!

    ReplyDelete