Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week 3, Day 3

I've been lazy this week. I think it's a combination of daylight savings time week and the weather and likely the "hormonal hell" week. Regardless, I have zero energy.

I'm taking a vitamin D supplement until the real sun comes out and it does help somewhat.

When I get home the last thing that I want to do is move, walk etc but it's what I have to do. Last night I could have walked after dinner but I didn't... I sat and watched TV. Yes, it was raining but it wasn't downpouring. I could have walked for 20 min.. at least.

I need to be better about that. Not tonight though. I will get home at 4:30 and then we have to leave at 5 for a banquet dinner for N. We won't be home until close to 9:30 or so. But that's ok, I will get in a few steps here and there before I get home.

Goals from yesterday:
1. Water - CHECK
2. Stay within points - CHECK
3. Walk 6000 steps - only doing this if the rain stops... so might not happen.  NEGATIVE FAIL
4. Pushups 2 sets of 18 - 1/2 CHECK.. Managed 1 set of 18 and then a second set of 11.
5. plan out lunch again tomorrow. - CHECK

Goals today:
1.  Make decent choices at dinner as it's a buffet

Only setting one goal today as I won't be able to track pts very well throughout dinner and my entire evening revolves around this dinner.

I'm home tomorrow so I will need to get a workout in tomorrow at lunch. I'll set new goals in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment