Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 2 Day 5! It's friday!!

It's been a good week so to speak in terms of foot and movement! I have stayed within pts for almost every day and have not dipped into my weeklies at all, just my activity points so I think that is success.

I'm being much more concious of decisions with food. I had a 100 cal revello last night and then felt the need to burn it off. I went for a 20 min run. I haven't run in over a year and it felt great!!

Came home and I was sweaty and sticky and it felt great!

goals for today:
1. Find a healthy lunch because I did not pack one!
2. Drink water
3. 6000 steps
4. Healthy meal before N game
5. limit to 1 glass of wine after or before game


I am looking forward to the weekeend. I have some cleaning to do and then R has a tournament but the games are at night so we can start to do some planning and shopping for Vegas!

I also have a feeling that my weight is going to be goooooood on monday and I'm going to see a loss. We will see.

Until Monday - HAGW!

No comments:

Post a Comment