Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 2 - Day 1

It's a new week and I'm now 3 weeks away from Las Vegas so need to step it up and really work hard over the next few weeks. I know that the last week before I go to Vegas is going to be a tough one because I typically gain the week before my period and that be it!  Oh well.... track, drink my water, do my walks and hope for goodness..  :)

So the good news.. my wi! I lost 3.5 lbs this week! I'm now 202. I even stepped on the scale twice to see if it was true and both times it came up with 202! Whooop!

Looking like I should be out of the 2s by end of March for sure!

So the big change for me last week was staying within my points and my mini goals. So here it goes again.

Goals for today:
1. Drink my water
2. Stay within pts
3. 7000 steps!
4. 20 push ups
5. try on swimsuit!

I have such motivation today, I'm hoping it will continue for the week. I have planned to work out (walk) on Monday, Wed and thursday due to the kids schedule.

I want to also look back a few weeks and see what I ate to see where I went wrong. We will see.

Let's keep this up!!  Did I say Whoop!

1 comment:

  1. HIP HIP HURRAY! Great job on the loss and you are SOOO close you will be celebrating in onederland very soon!

    ReplyDelete