Friday, February 25, 2011

Back to reality...

It's FRIDAY!!! And I'm working from home today. Sweetness times 2!

Have some work to do today (obviously) and then a few chores and fill up the fridge with fruits and veggies again and then NOTHING!

I need a nothing night tonight. Big boy has hockey and then going to the dance with his buds. Sugar will hang out with Dad at the rink and I will be home doing NOTHING!

I have a week's worth of laundry to do but I love doing laundry. It relaxes me. Strange I know,  but I do enjoy it. I don't enjoy putting it away, but the kids are old enough to do that themselves now. 

Drinking the water today to try and set back some of the bloatedness that I'm feeling. I's got basketball belly today. Big and fat, and round and hairy (well maybe not hairy)!

No dinner plans yet but it will be on program. Blew it yesterday so figure I need to make yesterday my CRAZY day and bring it all back to reality today. Normally I let Friday be my do anything, eat anything day.  But not this week.

I have a school fundraiser next weekend-- spring dance. Hmmm, wonder if I can lose 15 lbs by next saturday? LOL! Hmmm, maybe not.

So instead to make myself feel a little prettier, Ima gonna get the hair cut/colored next week and possibly venture out to get myself a new dress. MAYBE.  or new shoes. Yes.

 It's sunny and COLD. WTF? I thought I lived on the west coast! Where's my warm rain??

No comments:

Post a Comment