Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cramp and frustrations...

Ok - so I took the 1.5 gain alright on monday morning. After all, this was after 2 days of salty food consumption. However, I'm now sitting at thursday and not only has the 1.5 gain not disappeared but another .5 has added itself to that catastrophe!

I also have a cramp. On my left side. For 2 days now. What's that all about?

I've eaten really well this week, getting in all my veggies and fruits. Maybe not so good on my dairy so I'll pump that up a bit today but otherwise nothing is different. I should be losing! 

This is frustrating for me. That word made me laugh a bit as I typed it cause the kids always laugh when their dad says he's "frustrated with them!" ~ it' such a Sylvester the cat word..ssssss. I digress.

So I'm frus...no mad. Just mad. I want this weight to start dropping or I feel like I might as well have a panini with chicken and CHEESE for lunch, and maybe a few oreos when I get home from work and a bowl of ice cream while I watch the biggest loser.

Anyone else do that? I feel hungry when I watch biggest loser - actually not hungry but I usually try and find something to eat. Ha! Hubby says I should stop watching the show if I get the munchies but honestly he just wants me to stop watching it cause he hates it!

Ok - new day. Today I'm going to get more than my normal amounts of water in and I need to up my fibre a bit (maybe that might help the cramping) .

On a positive note - I did 14 flights of stairs yesterday (up from my 10 last week) and did W2D2 of 200 situps. Might start 100 push ups next week!

- gotta go fill up my water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment