Friday, February 11, 2011

It's friday...

TGIF! And I seriously mean it. It's been a busy week and although weekends are crazy stupid sometimes, it's better than doing the work thing.

So the stupid scale was stuck again this morning. No movement, I know it does move however, because when I weighed myself last night it was down. Well down in terms of down from my usual 6pm weigh in but still up for the day. Confusing huh?

Getting quite frustrated with the whole thing. Decided today is the day I splurge. Maybe I need to shake things up a bit. So I planned to go with my work pal for lunch and have CREAMY CHICKEN SOUP. This soup is awesome and it comes with some toasted bread that is amazing.  I'm going to have my chicken soup, my bread, drink my water and later drink my wine and be done with friday.

Would you believe that today of all days, they don't have CREAMY CHICKEN SOUP. They have that soup every single day. I was mad. Poor guy behind the counter didn't know what to say. SO I had a chicken sammich. On Focaccia. With mayo. no cheese though.  And it was good.

That's all I had. I will now drown the goodness with some water.

Tonight is wine night!  whoooooeeeeee.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hate that! Get your hopes up for something and someone deflates your balloon. =)

    Hang in there, the scale will move before you know it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete