Sunday, February 20, 2011

Smells a bit like spring to me

It's a nice bright (NON WET) day again in Vancouver. I'm sure this won't last but it is so nice to see. Makes it so much easier to get up and get moving in the morning. But still with the bright non wet morning, I have to say "God I hate Mondays!" 

I especially hate mondays when I spend most of sunday night staring at my ceiling. Why is that? I fall asleep any other day at any time, but come sunday night and I'm awake. Staring at the ceiling until 3am awake! Argh. Makes for a crappy monday afternoon cause I'll be beat whenI get home.

My weekend was boring, but it was just what the doctor ordered. I stayed indoors for most of the weekend only venturing out late yesterday to watch "Sugar's" game. I watched a lot of tv. Made a ton of lists of things to do in the house, did a buttload of laundry and baked. So all in all it was a productive weekend (minus the tv).

I vowed on Friday to drink 15 L of water this weekend and I think I did that. Especially on Saturday when I knew I was not leaving the house all day. I think I was still visiting the bathroom last night from the water intake on saturday. But it was good. My body needed it after missing a lot of water the 3 days of sniffles and naps.

As much as I hate Mondays, this monday I hate a little less than other Mondays. Why? Cause I was down 3 lbs this morning peeps! And that puts me at 197!!! Which is out of those bloody 200s and hopefully far enough out that when I hit TOM this week, I won't creep back up into them again.

I need to go set a new goal and fill up my water bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment