Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Here we go AGAIN.....

Well so much for that. I created this blog on October 6th and as of February 10th I had lost 0. Actually might have put on a few lbs in the meantime!

loser.

So I figured the one thing that actually worked for me was WW. That was the thing I did 8 years ago and it did work. It takes work but I think, no I know it's worth it.

Been lurking the ww boards again like I did last time. The folks are different now but you still get the same types of people. The ones that know how to work it right, the ones that know NOTHING and the ones that spend their days helping people try to lose weight and more importantly KEEP it off. I'm not quite feeling a connection to the peeps on the board, but that might be because unlike last time I'm working full time now. I can't sit at home and just "creep" all day! Plust this time I feel like I don't quite need the "help" I did last time.

Ok - so I'm 4 weeks into it and I've lost 6.5 lbs. That sucks!!! I was actually up to 8 but manage to gain back 1.5 lbs this week.

I pulled out my card from 8 years ago to see what my losing patterns were back then and I lost... lost big actually. 4.6, 3.2, 2.4.etc.... oh well. Maybe this time will be different? Maybe this time the slow losses will keep the weight off?

Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment