Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oh the games we play...

Today is my official WI day, but I'm not recording the number that I saw on the scale this morning. Why? Because I don't like it. I know it should be lower,  because it was lower on sunday morning and saturday morning and I know that it's higher today because of what happened last night....

What happened last night? Nothing terribly interesting, but little guy had a game last night right at the dinner hour. And when the game ended at 6, we had a choice to drive home the hour and then try and decide what to pull together on short notice, hit a drive through on the way home or walk 20 feet to a variety of different restaurants, sit down and pretend to have a "sunday" dinner even if we are not at home.

So we chose door #3. I let the big kid choose because I felt bad about not letting him go to his buddies house for dinner. Instead, I told him he had to come out and watch his little brother's game and he would enjoy doing it. Which he didn't, but that's just brotherly love, right? So he picks  East Side Marios. I had been to one of these restaurants when I was back working in WI but never on the west coast. So in we go.

After perusing the menu for sometime I decided on the "Hell's Kitchen Chicken" which I ordered with water/lemon. It was shitty. I still ate half of it, cause I was starving, but it really was not good. Actually none of our meals were very good and the service was slow but the service has nothing to do with my weight gain.

So, after a shitty salty meal, getting home at 8:00, I really had no time to drown my body in water to rid of the salt. I would have been up all night peeing.

That's my reason for not recording my weight.  I'm at exactly the same weight as last week 197.

I will weigh myself again in the morning and take whatever that weight says and mark it down. I know it's a head game, but it's my head game.

Today I will drink water to flush out the salt. I will eat like a normal WWer, count my points, eat my veggies and fruit and be happy.

:) Oh and I will NOT eat a piece of the banana bread that was kindly baked for our office this morning by the Baking Queen! Love her, but hate her at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, we're playing the same game this morning! I weighed myself, but didn't like what I saw, so I'll weigh again later. =) Hey, all in the name of motivation, right?? (That would be why I haven't updated my blog this morning...oops.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We are losers! :) drink your water! Hopefully the "later" WI will be better for us both.

    ReplyDelete