Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A bit blah today...

Feeling a little "under the weather" today. My nose is all stuffy and I feel like I have daggers in my throat. Will have soup at lunch to soothe the pain.

Didn't do anything special for V-Day last night. Not that we have done anything special in the last oh 13 or so years. Once the kidlets came, v-day has been more about them. I bought the kids some jelly bellys and a special cookie and got the hubster a few chocolates but that's it.

We were out last night anyway as the big kiddo had a game in town. They won ~ which moves them onto the next round in the playoffs! That was a good enough valentines day gift for me. I don't need no stinkin flowers!

As a result of going to the game right after work, eating was a bit of a disaster yesterday. Ate 40 pts.... cause I was snacking all day. Oh well, back at it today.

I've added a "goals" tab to the page so that I can keep track of my goals. Not going to do any crazy goals just yet. But figure after I reach a goal, I can set a reward and then set my next goal!

Let's hope this sickness setback moves on soon, cause it's making me feel a little blah.

Hot water and soup today...

No comments:

Post a Comment