Thursday, February 24, 2011

She's evil and often brings cake....

Aunt Flo arrived yesterday at my doorstep. A few days earlier than she was supposed to and although I was a bit surprised with her early arrival, I was more surprised that I hadn't received the same warning signs that I normally do just before her arrival.

So I was proud of myself for not wanting to devour a chocolate bar or other treat as I normaly do just prior to her arrival.

Last night the boys were out and I had a meeting to attend so dinner wasn't really on plan. I managed to throw together a few items (didn't track) and off to my meeting. I had a few crackers, a hot dog bun with some left over tuna salad on it and a granola bar. Hmmm. Bit of a carb fest now that I actually write it down.

but i hadn't had the chocolate craving yet.... I had passed the temptation of that awful woman's visit.

Until today. The bitch brought cake and wouldn't you know she waits until day 2 of her visit to tempt me with it. Hate her. 



Went out at lunch - had a bowl of CREAMY CHICKEN SOUP... mmm my favorite. Slice of bread (toasted) and a COOKIE by George himself. Cookie alone was 6pts.  DAMNIT!

I hate that bitch.... she'd better be packin her bags to leave soon cause otherwise Ima gonna be hitting the bakery!

2 comments:

  1. =) This made me LOL. Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

    Not that it helps much, but I buy those Smart Ones desserts for times like this - they still taste pretty ok (especially the peanut butter cup and the chocolate chip cookie dough) and they are only 4 points. Might be worth a try??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ya love the cupcake dude?

    I feel much better today! And thanks for the tip on the smart ones... I'll check them out!

    :)

    ReplyDelete