Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back...

I've been away for a few days - not physically away, just mentally. I've been on plan the whole time, and not that I needed a break or anything, I just really had nothing to report or write about.

Although I do have to admit that I find I'm more committed when I do update on a regular basis.... keeps me accountable I guess.

Still "running' - will be nice when the day comes that I can remove the " " from that word. I don't think I can count it running until I'm have a warm up a run and a cool down, rather than the interval stuff that I'm doing now.

Started week 3 of C25K. Although the 3 minute runs were tough, the day itself was easier because there were only 4 runs rather than the 6 from last week or the 8 from the week before. The nights have been warmer so I haven't been wearing a jacket when I head out.  I think I will need something to hold my ipod, otherwise I will have to lug it around in my hands, and I do prefer my hands to be " free" when I run. There I go with the " " again.

Still loving my path along the farm roads although the farmers are starting to do their spring fertilizing so it's a bit stinkier this week than it has been in the past.

WW is going well. Down a 1.5 from last week - basically just losing and gaining the same 2 lbs. Maybe I'll see a break this week! Let's hope.

Have to also check on my March goals to see how I'm doing. I still have to go bra shopping...

Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment