Thursday, March 10, 2011

Creamy Chicken SOUP day!

mmmm Creamy Chicken soup day! So excited....

It's also W1D2 of C25K tonight. Hope the rain holds off. I'm still a bit stiff from Tuesday's run so I'll have to do extra stretching before and after I head out. I remember the last 2 times I did C25K, day 2 of each week was hard. So I'm fully expecting tonight to be a challenge.

Weight was static today at 196.5 - I'm pretty sure it's to do with Ovulation time. Read a few snipets on the internet this morning that both Ovulation and TOM cause bloating and water retention. I have noticed that I have not be visiting the bathroom as much the past few days even though my water intake has been the same. We'll see! Better be the case.

Dinner with pals tomorrow night that I'm looking forward to. Haven't seen them since Christmas. Not sure what to have, I'll have to check out the menu later. No nutritional info on the website, so I'll be doing this by guess.

Report coming tomorrow about my "run"!

No comments:

Post a Comment