Tuesday, March 1, 2011

shhh, although it's not really a secret..

That I need new bras!!! It's a good thing I guess that my boobs are shrinking, but not a good thing in that I need to now go to the store and get a better fitting bra. It's one of the things I hate shopping for most, other than a swimsuit, cause that is the absolute worst, isn't it? 

Ok - Hair cut on thursday, I'll go bra shopping on friday - or maybe after work tomorrow. I still need to find something to wear to the dance on saturday too. I think it will just be my fall back black pants and a blouse of some sort. I don't really feel like dropping a bunch of money on an outfit that might (hopefully) won't fit me by the start of summer.

Down 1 lb. Which is a bit better from the stalemate of yesterday. So 196. Feels good. Hope to be 194 by next monday... we'll see.

I was 201 on Feb 1st and I'm 196 on March 1st... hmmm gotta kick myself into gear here!

No comments:

Post a Comment