Wednesday, March 9, 2011

W1D1? Cross it off baby!

I did it! I completed C25K W1D1 and then when I got home after doing a few minutes of much needed stretching, I did W3D2 of 200 situps. It had been awhile since I had last done them.

Felt AMAZING! I have to admit, it was the perfect day. It was a bit crisp outside, but not cold and sunny. I went out at 4:30 and was home by 5:15. My iphone app says that I did this:



I have no idea how accurate these numbers are but I'll take them. I figure it's kinda like my scale. Might not be accurate, but as long as I use the same tools to measure my progress and see progress, I'm ok!

I felt exhilarated after my "run" - walk/run. Looking forward to Thursday - actually want to do it tonight but I know it's important to have a day of rest. And my groin is a twee bit sore today.

No movement on the scale, but that's ok cause it's only Wednesday.

(added piece - the miles is wrong it should be 2.3)..still not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment