Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring!

Now that we are a week or so into Spring, I figured I'd jot down the reasons that I love spring:

1. warmer weather and typically not as much rain (although this week is putting that comment to the test)

2. flowers -  I love spring flowers - tulips are my FAVORITE!



3. Longer days - I love having dinner and it staying light outside longer if we want to go for a walk or if the kids want to hang outside for awhile.

4. cheaper clothes - I like to change up my wardrobe in the spring/summer and feel that I can do so each year . I tend to buy quality pieces in the winter that will last me years, but the spring is for buying this years trend of top, shoe etc.

5. spring hockey - I love spring hockey! The kids start this week and this marks the beginning of our social time! All of our closest friends are involved in spring hockey, we travel with them, get together each weekend... a ton of fun! And the hockey is getting much better in my mind as well!

6. No jackets - I love not having to wear a jacket  to work in the morning - or maybe a light jacket/shell

7. BBQ! - more food from the BBQ. Love my bbq chicken, veggies etc.



8. NHL Playoffs!!!  - I'm a hockey nut!



Spring... I've missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment