Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Coming clean

So in my last post I mentioned a Sausage McMuffin. Yes, I ate a Sausage McMuffin. It wasn't planned. I didn't go out and buy it with the intention of eating it. Here's the story:

Every Tuesday morning big N has early morning practice. That means he leaves the house at 5:20 with dad. Sugar and I pick him up at 7:00 when the practice is over and as a treat I thought I would pick them up breakfast at McDonalds. Sugar ordered his big breakfast.  I ordered Big N gets 2 Egg/Sausage McMuffins, a carrot muffin and a chocolate milk. 

Don't bash me because I feed my kids this. They don't eat it that often and seriously, they are more fit than I ever have been or dream to be... I digress.

Well after I picked up big N from practice, I normally drive them home, where they proceed to get ready for the day and head to school. I drop them off and head to work myself. When we got home yesterday big N turned to me and said that he was not feeling well so that meant me switching up my day to work from home. 

He had a tummy ache and felt dizzy so he was not hungry, had a shower and went to bed. I dropped Sugar off at school at 8:45.  At 9am I stopped in the kitchen to put the coffee pot on and saw the bag sitting there. At first I thought, nah... it's not even going to be warm anymore. But then I thought, well I can heat it up for a few seconds in the microwave. So I did. I threw out the egg, (cause Ew) and proceeded to warm that bad boy up. It was a little soggy when I removed it from the microwave and I remember saying to myself, this is not going to be good. And it really wasn't. I ate it all though. I'm not sure why...

After I ate it I figured out the points for it. 10 PTS! look see for yourself:



and honestly, about 30 minutes after I ate it my tummy started doing flip flops and I had multiple trips to the bathroom. I will spare you those details.

So it was gross - I counted the points though. I'm pretty sure I won't do this again but kinda felt I needed to come clean with it.

So there ya go. Enjoy this little cartoon I found today - Pretty much sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment