Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Obsessive Compulsiveness

I worked from home yesterday because big N was sick. I love working from home because I save the 2 hour round trip commuting time, I can throw in a load of laundry and I typically eat a bit healthier when I'm at home. 

This was all true for yesterday with the exception of the McDonald's Sausage McMuffin in the morning. We are not going to talk about that though - not now anyway.

One problem when I work from home is my obsession with the scale. I will weigh myself each and every time I go to the bathroom. If I am drinking a lot of water (which I'm trying to do these days), I can be in there every 2 hours sometimes more often. That's a lot of times to stand up and down on the scale.  I hate this about me, but it's just something I do.

Am I the only freak out there?

This morning though the scale did move to a brand new value that I have not seen in awhile, it was very exciting. I'm not writing it down on the blog though, but I do have it in my little notebook here as motivation to keep going.

Also need to make a note to myself to buy a new set of batteries for the scale... for backup just in case !!

Squueeeee...

oh and the Sausage McMuff had me in the bathroom for a whole different reason yesterday... not doing that again anytime soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Our blog titles match today - funny! I hadn't read yours yet when I posted, either.

    And no, you aren't the only freak. And I'll one-up you. I have to be naked when I weigh myself. Yep, down to my birthday suit. So everytime I weigh myself I strip myself down, and then re-dress.

    I'm sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I see your blog title. Funny.

    Yes nekkid in the morning and nekkid in the evening before my bath/shower. Other times I guesstimate the weigh of my clothes.

    I've said it before - I'll say it again. Losers!

    ReplyDelete